Date of last revision: 29/08/2019
1. Some products sold by Honest Health Limited (t/a Freshman) are only available on a subscription basis. This means that we will deliver these products to you on a recurring basis, for example every month or every three months and charge your card. By purchasing a subscription product you authorise us to charge your payment card, on a recurring basis, for a specified amount at equal monthly intervals.
2. Your subscription may not run for more than twelve months. At the end of the prescription period your subscription will automatically expire. In order to receive a new prescription, you will have to answer a few more questions regarding how the treatment has fared, and whether there were any changes to your medical situation. In the meantime, you may cancel your subscription at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
3. Once your subscription is cancelled you have revoked payment authority to us – we will not charge your card any further or ship any products to you. Should your card expire (or fail for any other reason) and you do not provide updated payment details, we will automatically cancel your subscription. If products have already been shipped and your card charged, we will not be able to offer a refund.
4. We reserve the right to cancel your subscription, should you inform us that any of the conditions around your health have changed since your original prescription was issued, or if our clinical partners have determined that they should not ship your subscription products to you for clinical reasons.
5. Should you wish to cancel your subscription, you can do so at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that for repeat orders on your prescription, you are billed 48h before that order is due to be dispatched. If you do not wish to receive a repeat on your prescription, you must cancel your subscription before you are billed for your repeat to ensure that you are not charged.